Join XR or Be Left Behind – AWE 2018
Join AWE to learn why every organization, startup, and investor must get into XR (short for AR, VR, MR) or be left behind.
– Heather McDonald Tait, Director of Marketing & communications at Ultrahaptics
– David Castaneda, Co-founder of Visionaries 777
– Christy Seville, Communications Director at Aris MD Inc.
– Andrew Sugaya, Director of Partnerships at Upskill
About AWE USA
AWE (Augmented World Expo) is the world’s #1 AR+VR conference and expo with annual dates in the USA, Asia and Europe.
These events bring together a mix of CEOs, CTOs, designers, developers, creative agencies, futurists, analysts, investors, and top press in a fantastic opportunity to learn, inspire, partner, and experience first hand the most exciting industry of our times.
The AWE USA 2018 stage will showcase speakers, startups and organizations who are already using AR & VR to drive economic growth, encourage empathy and collaboration, democratize healthcare and education, and change the world. It’s time to GO XR or GO HOME.
AWE is produced by AugmentedReality.ORG a non-profit organization. All profits are reinvested in AR.ORG’s services. Their mission: Advancing Augmented Reality to Advance Humanity. AR.org facilitates and catalyzes the global and regional transformation of the AR industry by:
– Educating and boosting awareness about the real power of AR
– Connecting the best talent around the world with the best in AR
– Hatching AR initiatives and helping bring them to market
Wan to learn more? Check out the expo information here: https://augmentedworldexpo.com/