[11/12 Virtual Event] CryptoMondays: EOS vs. Ethereum – Debate
Panel Discussion: EOS vs. Ethereum – Developer Panel, Debate.
Developing on EOS – Is it Better Than Ethereum? Feat. Crystal Rose, CEO of Sense and Ben Sigman of DNA.fund
- Crystal Rose, CEO, Sense
- Pavan Katepalli, Solutions Architect, ConsenSys
- Angel Jose, Lead Engineer, Sense
- Ross Geesman, Software Developer, Sense
- Ben Sigman, Director of Technology, DNA.Fund
- Moderated by Mark Friedler, CEO, Gigex
What topics of discussion to expect to watch:
- What is EOS and why should devs build on it?
- Debate – EOS v Ethereum
- How to build great DApps on EOS
- Leading developers share their experiences with you
Crystal Rose is an entrepreneur and technologist based in Los Angeles, California. Crystal is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Sensay, an artificial intelligence (AI) based platform that connects humans for advice and opportunities in any messenger, instantly and anonymously. Sensay is a venture-backed technology company with $6M seed funding to date.
Sign up by filling the form above.
CryptoMonday’s mission is connecting people passionate about crypto and blockchain. Meet others, network, laugh, learn and have fun while discussing how to make the world a better place.
Do you want to get notified about the next CryptoMondays’ Event? Subscribe to our special Crypto Newsletter below:
Want to know more about crypto? Watch a recap of CryptoMondays panel discussion about the Future of Crypto Custody with Lauren Abendschein (Coinbase), Julie Dixon, Titan Regulation, Maureen Downey, Sharespost 100 Fund, and Monette Stephens, Tokensoft.io