Date(s) - 19/06/2018 - 20/06/2018
UMS Conferences is proud to introduce its New Age Banking Series in Europe. At its core, the summit is designed to address key challenges and also explore technologies that can accelerate the banking sector into the digital age. With a focus on emerging channels such as Blockchain, Next-Generation Payments, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Cyber Security, the summit will be a knowledge-sharing platform that will explore innovative tech solutions key to shaping the future of banking in Europe.
- Gijs Boudewijn, Chairman – Payment Systems Committee, The European Banking Federation (EBF)
- Iliriana Toçi, Board Member – Retail Banking, Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo
- Piotr Marciniak, Managing Director, Digital and Mobile, BGŻ BNP Paribas
- Michal Hoppel, Chief Data Officer (CDO), Bank Zachodni WBK S.A.
- Robin Kiera, Digitalization, Fintech, Insurtech, Start-Up and Professional, Speaker, Author and Influencer
- Robert Fischer, First Vice President – Lead of CEE Products and Process Simplification & Standardization, UniCredit
- Jacek Zabielski, Director – Digital Banking Projects, Alior Bank S.A.
- Magdalena Borowik, Director for Technology Research, Special Envoy for FinTech, DLT and digital assets, Fintech Poland, The Ministry of Digital Affairs
- Tomasz Dymowski, Head of Retail Banking Department, Raiffeisen Polbank
- Andrius Bolšaitis, Head of Innovation Center, SEB
- Tomasz Jakubczyk, Director – Fintech Partnerships, Alior Bank
- Akos Veisz, Managing Director of Strategy, MKB Bank
- Filip Pawczyński, Chairman, Polish Bitcoin Association
- Dániel L. Némethy, Chief Technology Officer, Erste Bank Hungary
- Fernando Garcia-Quismondo, CTO – Security & Digital Identity, Banco Santander
and many more on the brochure…
NABS (Europe) 2018 will focus on
- Digital Currency
- Payment Solutions
- Mobile Banking
- Security and Biometrics
- Fraud and Authentication
- AI, Machine Learning and Robotics
- Big Data
- Regulations and Compliance
- Banking Ecosystem
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Banking
- Ransomware and Malware Attacks
- Insider Threats
- Third Party Risk Management
- Map your digital banking blueprint
- Interact with key leaders, decision makers and banking innovators
- Explore opportunities for client acquisition
- Network with clients and vendors
- Increase market knowledge and acquaintance
- Enhance your company profile
- Learn from expert speakers and industry leaders
- Gain access to exponential case studies
- Explore how disruptive technology will change the banking Industry
- Understand how the new age customer needs to be serviced
- Source new methodologies or technological ideas
What makes this summit sui generis?
- Star Keynotes – Hear from international thought leaders and industry experts on digital innovation.
- Real-Time Case Studies – Learn from leading industry experts and solution providers.
- Town Hall Session – Hear leaders who are rooted in the future discuss regulatory frameworks and the impact of GDPR in depth.
- Networking Opportunities – Expand your network and reconnect with your peers at our networking sessions and gala receptions.
- Round Table Sessions – Share, brainstorm and discover solutions to cyber security challenges through focused round-table sessions.
- Fintech Innovation Session – Be part of the highly focused session on how platform-based digital services are re-inventing the banking and financial sector and how banks can harness these opportunities for the future.