Date(s) - 15/01/2018 - 16/01/2018
The Asian Financial Forum (AFF) is on the edge and about to discuss some pretty hot tech topics: FinTech China Opportunities, Gov Responses to Emerging Technologies and Innovations, Banknovation. Bringing speakers from the top-notch financial institutions as well as gov representatives, scholars, fintech startup founders, global VC firms and more!
The Asian Financial Forum (AFF) brings together some of the most influential members of the global financial and business community to discuss developments and trends in the dynamic markets of Asia.
Numbers: more than 2900 participants from 50 countries and regions, about 85% of them were CEOs and senior decision makers (2017 data).
Don’t Miss out:
- The AFF Deal Flow Matchmaking Session – one-on-one meetings are arranged between sources of funds and sources of deals. Over the years, 3,800+ meetings were arranged for more than 1,800 companies last year (includes investment project owners, PE firms, investors, HNWIs and senior professionals from intermediaries and professional services providers). (16th of Jan Full Day)
- Panel Discussion on China Opportunities (15th of Jan 15:30 – 16:45)
- Plenary Session II – Steering Growth and Pioneering Innovation: Regulatory Responses to Emerging Technologies and Innovations (15th of Jan 17:15 – 18:15)
- InnoTalks: “Emerging FinTech Innovations for Asia” (16th of Jan 09:00 to 10:45)
- Banknovation: How Techfin and Fintech Transform the Future of Banking (16th of Jan 11:00 – 12:15)
Tickets: from US$1,300