Jay Kim: Episode with Marina Bay, Co-Founder of BeFast.TV
An episode with Marina Bay:
Marina Bay is the intrepid co-founder of BeFast.TV, a Hong Kong-based media company devoted to helping entrepreneurs and startups succeed by documenting stories of success and failure through video.
Marina brings her energetic and curious nature to the Hong Kong startup scene and has recently spearheaded the expansion of BeFast.TV into the event arena with the Fashiontech Asia event taking place as part of the 2017 StartmeupHK Festival.
Before setting up shop amid the skyscrapers of Central District, Marina studied economics and international business in both Asia and Europe and spent time working for a boutique law firm before setting out on her own entrepreneurial journey.
In today’s episode, Jay sits down with Marina Bay to discuss:
– The origins of BeFast.TV and Marina’s entrepreneurial journey
– How helping other startups eventually led to BeFast.TV’s revenue model
– Why fashion has always been at the forefront of innovation
– Managing the fear of failure
– The upcoming Fashiontech Asia 2017 event
Enjoy, and don’t forget to tweet your questions and comments to @jaykimmer.