SLUSH Singapore 2017 Highlights
If there is an event in Singapore worthy of the title “game changer” and guaranteed to define expectations for each person is SLUSH Singapore 2017. This dynamic tech phenomenon made its way back to Singapore on Sep 19th with a mind blowing lineup which offers entrepreneurs with some of the best opportunities and experiences in the startup community.
Set in the iconic Marina Bay Convention Centre, filled with colourful lights illuminating the whole venue, the event contains three different stages marked in white, black and grey, which will host a series of different talks with themes that include; Future Forward (targets growing technologies in communities), Into the Entrepreneur Mind and Ethics-Into the Grey Area. Prominent entrepreneurs will grace these stages with their influential presence as they look to uplift and inspire aspiring entrepreneurs and business people. Examples of some of these keynote speakers are former prime minister of Estonia and Vice President of the Estonian Parliament, Mr Taavi Roivas, and first former employee of Skype and now co-founder and chairman of Transferwise, Mr Taavet Hinritus.
Featured in Video:
- Peter Vesterbacka (Global Entrepreneur / Ex-CMO of Rovio Entertainment; Angry Birds)
- Manny Fernandez (Co-founder & CEO of DreamFunded / Silicon Valley Investor)
- Bay McLaughlin (Co-founder & COO of Brinc.io)
- Edmund Shao (Co-founder & Market Strategist of AEvice Health)
- Gina Heng (Co-founder & CEO of Marvelstone Group)
- Shao-Ning Huang (Ex-Founder of JobsCentral / Partner at Entrepreneur First)
- Rob McCargow (AI Program Leader at PWC)
- Yeoh Chen Chow (Co-founder of Fave)
- Cindy Nguyuen (CEO of Regit)
- Jonie Oostveen (Founder of ARTO Gallery)